AICUO's Collaborative Conference will be held on Thursday, August 13 at The Point at Otterbein University. To ensure the safety of all attendees, a variety of measures will be put in place:
- the number of registrants will be limited;
- self-screening assessment will be required;
- masks will be made available;
- boxed meals will be provided; and
- rooms and common spaces will be adjusted to maximize social distancing.
Visit the Collaborative Conference page for more information.
For questions, please contact Director of External Relations Mani James.